Friday, June 10, 2016

Reflection

1.     Some things that I liked about this class is that I had the opportunity to use the computer a lot and explore more towards the internet and the computer.
2.     I Have nothing to complaint about this class is was really cool and a really useful class.
3.     No recommendations the class is fine the way it is.
4.     The highlight from this class was working with my classmates and doing projects.
5.     I did do my best in this class because I did pass it and I know how hard I worked to pass this class.
6.     I am reading my life planning goals daily because I know it will help me achieve my goals and give me guidance to do them.
7.     I am committed to being a ctr student because that way I will do good and do things that are good for me and not bad.
8.     What I learned from this class is to always help others never stop trying and work hard.

9.     What I will always remember about this class is how Mr.Haymore is an amazing teacher and is willing to be selfless and put his students before him to help achieve and work hard in his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment